GT Jump BikeRuckus UF 24
The clean lines of the GT Ruckus and the rigid forks with monster crown gusset make this a real purists choice. Ideal for the rider who likes an ultra responsive front end at the trails and geometry that makes it a dream to tackle the most challenging moves at the park or on the street.
- Frame: GT Urban FreeRide design for 24 wheels with cr-mo tubes and euro bottom bracket
- Fork: GT design 4130 cr-mo rigid urban freeride with CNC one piece steerer tube
- Chainset: GT tubular cr-mo 3 piece with GT CNC 28 tooth chainwheel
- Brakes: Tektro Aquila mechanical disc brakes
- Wheels: Alex DM 22 double wall built on alloy disc hubs
- Tyres: Kenda K-Rad front and Kenda Kiniption Rear
- Handlebars: GT design 4130 cr-mo
- Stem: Cold forged BMX style
- Saddle: SDG Sky-Light I-Beam with stitched cover
- Seatpost: SDG I-Beam
- Pedals: GT Alum Platform with cr-mo spindles
GT Jump BikeTempest
The GT Tempest 3.0 is built around the triple triangle 7005 aluminium frame. A great all round bike for all types and styles of rider. With a heap of quality components, you can be sure that this jump bike will not let you down.
- Frame: Frame: 7005 aluminum, mono stay triple triangle, Oversize formed down tube
- Fork: RST Launch T8, 100mm travel, w/ adjustable preload
- Gears: 16 Speed.SRAM 3.0 [F].SRAM SX-4 [R].
- Shifters: SRAM, 3.0 Comp twist grip
- Wheels: Alex, Y22 single wall Rims. Alloy, QR axle Hub [F]. Alloy, cassette, QR axle Hub [R].
- Brakes: ProMax, Alloy Levers.ProMax, Mech Disc [F].ProMax, Mech Disc [R].
- Drivetrain: ProWheel, Pionner SS, ISIS drive 32 x 22t Crankset w/ 3mm Bashring, Prowheelcartridge Bottom Bracket, IG-31 Chain, SRAM Powerglide II, 8 spd 11-32t Cassette
- Extra Features: Alloy Seatpost.Kenda Kinetics,